Question: If pretzels + peanut butter = tasty and peanut butter + chocolate = yummy and pretzels + chocolate = so good, what does pretzels + peanut butter + chocolate =?
If you love chocolate covered pretzels, you'll love these. Promise. They have just the right proportions of peanut butter and pretzels to give you a salty sweet experience to be remembered.
Ah, my description can't do it justice. Just take the name, and figure they probably didn't get that name by accident.
|A texture sensation!|
1. The peanut butter drizzle doesn't harden at room temperature so if you opt to add that, it will be sticky at room temperature.
2. You will eat these until they are gone. You may want to have someone to share with. Or not.
You've been warned.
Chubby Hubby Truffles
- 1/4 cup crushed pretzel pieces
- 4 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/6 tsp butter (a sliver)
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- Melted chocolate
- Mix the butter and sugars. Mix the pretzel pieces (can be crushed by placing in a baggie and using a rolling pin or can) and peanut butter. Mix both of the mixtures together. Chill in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and form 1 inch balls. Place the balls in the fridge or freezer to chill. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate. (I used semi-sweet).
- Remove the balls from the fridge or freezer and dip in the melted chocolate using 2 forks or spoons. If desired, drizzle with melted peanut butter and crushed pretzel pieces about 20 seconds after dipping in the chocolate.
- Place on a sheet of wax paper and wait about 30 minutes for the chocolate to set or place in the fridge for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!